Position : Electrical & Electronics (Safety Systems)-Passenger Cars
Work Location : Pune
* To Design and Develop in one or more of the following Electrical & Electronics systems :
* a)Passenger safety Systems – electrical requirement
* b)Post Crash Assistance System ,Pre Crash Detection systems
* c)Knowledge of EMC and ENV requirements for automotive application
* d)Knowledge of OEM E&E Product Development Requirement
* The activities would involve the complete ECU development from concept to production from an OEM perspective. The main activities include requirement capturing, HIL simulation to acceptance testing for a single ECU along with whole vehicle electrical system. The candidate should be aware of software and hardware development techniques.
The candidate is expected to have a good exposure in one or more of the above systems.
* a)Benchmarking, Warranty Analysis, Cost Reduction, DFMEA, DFA, DFS
* b)Explore new technologies for future use in vehicles.
* c)Technical project management
* d)Support for making prototype vehicles, pre-production & serial production vehicles.
* e)Detailed Knowledge of ISO-16949 requirements ,PPAP ,APQP , Quality Tools and
* f)Statistical Analysis
* Candidate must possess at least a Graduate / Post graduate in Electrical / Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
* At least 2-8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent. Job role in R&D Engineer or equivalent.
* Should have working knowledge of the overall system, functional aspects, design, interfacing, application and integration. Should have Understanding of the functional and physical interactions between vehicle sub-systems.
* Should have experience in design of system components & Related Knowledge of Electronics
* Should have knowledge of Environmental and Electromagnetic Interference / Conduction (EMI-EMC)requirements for automotive electronics and analytical skills for resolutions of EMI –EMC related issues
* Should have knowledge of requirement and configuration management tools (DOORS etc)
* Should have knowledge of Basic Hardware requirements and Interface requirements
* Should be Familiarity of simulation software's - like MATLAB, SIMULINK, STATEFLOW etc
* Should be aware of HIL set ups (ETAS, DSPACE, and OPAL RT etc).
* Should have exposure to Test cases generators (REACTIS etc), GUIs (ALTIA etc) and test automation
* Should have experience of automotive communication protocols (CAN, KWP2000 etc), and usage of communication and diagnostic tools. (CANoe, CANalyzer etc)
* Should have experience in vehicle instrumentation for data capture and analysis
* Should know the regulatory / certification requirements like CMVR, AIS, ECE etc.
* Should have excellent communication skills. Ability to work with cross functional team to achieve the required functional / cost / weight /timing & quality objectives.
About us :
Tata Motors Limited is India's largest automobile company, with consolidated revenues of Rs. 92,519 crores (USD 20 billion) in 2009-10. It is the leader in commercial vehicles in each segment, and among the top three in passenger vehicles with winning products in the compact, midsize car and utility vehicle segments. The company is the world's fourth largest truck manufacturer, and the world's second largest bus manufacturer.
Contact us :
Tata Motors Limited
Registered Office : Bombay House, 24, Homi Mody Street, Fort,
Phone : +91-22-66658282.